Remote Wind Data Communications and Monitoring with SkyServe
- How does your wind data get to your desktop?
- Are you sure that the essential statistics of your wind data are being recorded and preserved?
- Do you wish there were an easier way to understand what's going on at your wind site?
SkyServe is a robust remote wind data communications system that works with the Triton SoDAR, the SpiDAR LiDAR, and the Nomad 2 Wind Data Logger. With SkyServe you can:
- Acquire wind data from all your sensors on a secure, web-based, wind information dashboard.
- Preserve vital information about your wind measurement campaign.
- Analyze wind conditions instantly with SkyServe's suite of graphical reporting tools.
- Archive your wind and operational data on a secure server - automatically.
- Monitor your campaign and maintain your field assets - to increase wind measurement up-time.